Social Networking for your ecommerce website is essential for your business.
Most of your customers and potential customers will be using social networking for a wide variety of activities which includes purchasing products using ecommerce. They will also use it to review information about your business and products, your competitors and refer to friends and family.
Social Networking is a core part of the purchasing process for customers and so you need to become involved.
1. Engage with your customers using these mediums.
2. Inform your customers with up to date information about your business and your products.
3. Sell directly to your customers.
4. Promote specific products or events.
5. Keep up with the latest internet trends that your customers are using to buy and your competitors to sell.
You can setup pages on google, facebook, youtube and twitter or create you own blog or forum pages to create your own social networking links. Remember to regularly use social networking opportunities and review your emarketing strategy and content to leverage theses opportunities.
It is absolutely essential that you learn about social networking and how it can be used to promote your business so that you can maximise your investment in your ecommerce website.