A website is very important for small business and here are our reasons why.
1. consumers assume that your business will have a website
2. a website gives you a marketing & advertising tool to showcase your services and products
3. it gives you credibility in the marketplace
4. many of your competitors will have a website
5. customers can search for your business using search engines like google and yahoo
6. you can link the website to social media eg facebook and twitter
7. it becomes part of your marketing & advertising activities
A small business that does not have a website is missing out on one of the most powerful marketing tools available to them and so you are losing out on new customers.
You can get a simple website that looks good for a few hundred dollars and you can also get a ecommerce website for under $1000 and so the costs are not large.
We recommend that you find a good website development company and inquire with them today on how you can get a website for your business and how much it will cost.
Webcoders are Adelaide based web developers and they extensive experience with building simple websites & ecommerce websites for small business.